The Best in Life, by Solomon:
(1) A good reputation at the time of death is better than loving care at the time of birth.
(2) Corruption makes fools of sensible people, and bribes can ruin you.
(3) Something completed is better than something just begun.
(4) Patience is better than too much pride.
(5) Knowledge with good sense will lead you to life.
(6) When times are good, you should be cheerful; when times are bad, think what it means. God makes them both to keep us from knowing what will happen next.
Be grateful. Just be grateful.